Entertainment Entertainment

again this "gamer-runs-amok-stereotype xD

but the animation was good, very interesting.
of course it depends on people themselfes how easy things like that affect them, but i agree that everything we catch up in TV, games and so on affects us a little bit even if we dont want to.
in my opinion things like music clips and advertisements are the most dangerous kinds of brainwashing - cause their only purpose is to manipulate the audience to buy stuff, buy the shitty album and so on.

thats why im kinda happy to be a gamer instead of this mtv controlled idiots xD
and of course i will not play video games for ever :D hm... maybe as a pensioner ^^

akoRn responds:

haha. i enjoyed readin ur comment. thx

Madness Inflammation Madness Inflammation

madness-crap, AND collab??

two kinds of flash submissions with the lowest requirement of talent just merged! gosh!
and why are you guys giving reviews on your own stuff? thats a bit sad

now to the flash itself - nearly every "scene" looked the same (a regular madness phenomenon), it was not creative at all, the music was just dumb and not fitted to the scenes. the one star goes to the collab organizer to get this bunch to (somehow) "work together".

My Friend the Computer: 1 My Friend the Computer: 1

well, it looked cool

but its still too pointless and short.
and stop asking yourself how this got frontpage, its not new that shit gets frontpage, so get used to it xD
maybe it caused some people to vote 10 cause it made them laugh - i had the same face expression all the time, and it was not funny in my opinion.

ANDTD Tribute ANDTD Tribute

first of all i dont like stick movies

but this was well done, i was sceptic at the beginning but things like the explosion at the end and the fluid moves made me change my mind^^

i still think a "tribute" is just a way to justify using another idea without being called a copycat, but it was good

Airplane Dream Airplane Dream

ahh...

it is this kind of "dream logic" that im also faced with in my dreams xD
sadly i often remember just small bits :(
fun animation, its not that detailed but screw this, it looks good :D

U: Marathon Race U: Marathon Race

nice animation^^

but the weird thing was that i wanted to play l4d 2 after watching this - seriously o.O there is something going on here...

Blakant responds:

i put a spell on this one :P

Space Cash 1200 Space Cash 1200

ook

the next part will be another hero that will recover the treasure in his tacco shaped spaceship xD promise?

grabbelfant responds:

and then he is going to his banana planet and spend all his cash there

runSACKrun runSACKrun

i love this kind of animation

the end was a bit disappointing,
i mean i was like: noo, the end.. WAIT A SEC - aarh, gosh..
maybe the second part is a different story but i want to see it xD

Blakant responds:

lol, u must be expecting the flour sack to die at the end.... well, my lecturer dint allow us to kill it since all of our last project killed the character in it XD

i heart drugs i heart drugs

too many idiots complaining about drugs here xD

as the guy under me i dont like this kind of voice,
especially the in the chorus o.o
the animation was alright, i liked it.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

the truth won this time! yaay

now lets check out the comments of the utube version and "thunb up" every attention whore who is quoting some lines from the movie!